CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

i think all 4 of my wisdom teeth are coming out. but its not making me any wiser! and its starting to hurt a litttttle. dammit! and i think i might need to wear braces AGAIN becos my teeth are getting crooked again. (and hell yah like me.) cos ive not been wearing my retainers. blah!

amazing love, how can it be?
that you my King would die for me.
amazing love, i know its true.
and its my joy to honour You.
in all i do.. i honour You.

its a damn nice feeling to wake up to 2 girls kissing your cheeks. i had tash and kai on each side this morning when my mom made them wake me up.. they jumped on me and kissed my cheeks. such lovely angels. :) then the 2 girls started playing this tickling game. tash will go.. "kaii.. can you tickle me?" then tash will start giggling and screaming.. then kaii will go.. "jie jie tickle kai kai please..".. and then even before tash touches kai, kai will be screaming. haha.

last night, the small kids working at westmall's kfc stole our DUMMY PHONES from the showcase. wth? is it damn cool to like steal a DUMMY phone? dammit??

i wanna cut my hair short!! i wanna cut my hair short short short. can i do an undershave pleaseee. pweeease. no brazilian. just an undershave will do. :)

should i get another line just for messaging and a line just for calls?.... but the thought of carrying 2 phones around is so bah!

yayy im going to chinatown on tuesday night with the mambo people! and its mambo night on wednesday yes? and the ditzys are going out on thurs night!! right? and on friday im meeting jessy to catch up and talktalktalk!! yayy! and on saturday im going to beks place in the afternoon!! and its the gathering for my fav side of the family after that! yayyyy! :) lets just hope all the excitement stays........... and you know what the worst thing is outta all these excitement? I HAVE NO NEW CLOTHES FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home